Friday, July 10, 2009

vocabulary

so, Littlest Miss is just getting so chatty lately. I thought (for something fun) that I'd write down all the words she says to see how many there are.

mum (mummy)
dad (daddy)
Miss 8 (well not actually Miss 8 but her name)
Littlest Miss (once again, not actually that, but her own name)
nona = grandmother
bed
bobble = bottle
rawing = drawing
me
mine
door
open
off
on
bub
baby
doll
shoe
socks
ouch
dere = there
hot
cold
up
dog
Obi = our dog
Ellie = our other dog
mill = milk
joos = juice
nana = banana
hey
tana = sultana
more
gone
chair
sit
hair
ear
eye
mouth
nose
mile = smile
woof
puppy
cat
there are more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head - I'll have to add them later as I think of them :)

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, already!!! She's going to be a real Little Miss chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my mother came home from the birthday party and was giving me a hard time about Asuka's vocab! You have a chatty miss there :)

    ReplyDelete